She was a widow with talents as a nurse and assisting in childbirth.
Abraham O. Smoot - Samuel Russell Company (1847)Approximate age at departure: Unknown
- Decker, Louisa, "Reminiscences of Nauvoo," Woman's Exponent, Apr. 1909, 50.
- Trail Excerpt
- Source Location
- Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Church History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah
- J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Merrill-Cazier Library, Utah State University, Logan, Utah