Victoria Emezella Harmon traveled with her family. The Martin Zyderlaan camp journal states that Ammon Harmon traveled with his son, wife, and two children. Victoria is one of the three children mentioned in the record.
Alvus H. Patterson Company (1863)Approximate age at departure: Infant
- Zyderlaan, Martin, Camp journal, in Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 4 Sept. 1863, 1-12.
- Trail Excerpt
- Source Location
- Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
- Church History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah
- J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Merrill-Cazier Library, Utah State University, Logan, Utah