- Birth Date
- 29 January 1840
- Death Date
- 25 March 1893
Caroline sailed to America in 1840 on the ship North America with her family: Samuel, Ann, Mary John, Ann, Ellen, Hannah, and Robert. Her parents: Samuel and Ann both died in Iowa. In the 1850 and 1851 Iowa censuses Caroline is still in Iowa. She was re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 27 May 1854 so she would have crossed the plains by 1853.
She is the sister of Mary Cope Williamson.
Further research is needed to identify the year she crossed the plains and name of the pioneer company with which she traveled.
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1851 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- "Died," Salt Lake Herald, 28 March 1893, 8.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966