- Birth Date
- Death Date
- After 1900
George William Fredrick Wiseman
George and his mother, Prudence, arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship American Congress. Though the overland company records only list Prudence, as head of household, the notation showing she purchased 2 adult food rations rations indicate that George was with her during this portion of the journey as well. PEF records also confirm that both of them completed the journey to the Valley.
- Age at Departure: 10
- 1880 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- England and Wales, Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008.
- England and Wales Census, 1861.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 369.