- Birth Date
- 14 June 1796
- Death Date
- After 1864
He may have come to Utah with the 1852 Warren Snow Company, but further research is needed to confirm the name of the pioneer company he traveled to Utah with.
In 1852 he was a member of the Salt Lake City 10th ward, and he was rebaptized 10 July 1853.
- Age at Departure: 55
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Watt, Ron, Iowa Branch Index, 1839-1859.