- Birth Date
- 31 December 1857
- Death Date
- 21 May 1930
She traveled with her uncle John Howarth's family and was listed on the ship passenger list as "Ann Howarth." The Howarth family arrived in New York on 6 July 1866 via the ship Arkwright. The overland company records only list John as head of household. However, the notation that shows that John purchased 3 1/2 adult food rations indicates that the others were with him on this portion of the journey as well. The PEF record also confirms they all made the overland trip.
- Age at Departure: 8
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 355.
- "State Obituaries. Mrs. Ann Street," Deseret News, 22 May 1930, 2:6.
- Street, Ann Kay, Autobiographical sketch, 1.