- Christening Date
- 29 June 1834
- Death Date
- 15 February 1912
According to Jemima Stookey's autobiography, Rebecca initially began the journey with the Barker family. Later, after some differences with the Stookey family, she moved on to the Avery family. After arrival to Utah, she became the fourth wife of Bishop Hoagland. In 1880 census records, she is found under the household of Samuel Hammond in Pennsylvania.
- Age at Departure: 23
- 1870 Utah Census.
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- Hoagland, Abraham, [Autobiographical sketch], in Andrew Jenson, comp., Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia , 2:365.
- Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963.
- Stookey, Jemima E., Autobiography of Jemima E. Stookey , 19-22.