- Birth Date
- 22 February 1822
- Death Date
- 28 February 1882
Francis Martin Pomeroy
Francis Martin was part of the 10th Company of Ten led by Appleton M. Harmon. He remained at the Platte River ferry and continued on to Salt Lake Valley with his family in the Smoot-Wallace company.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Bullock, Thomas, Journals 1843-1849, vol. 4.
- Clayton, William, Diary, 1847 January-December.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Harmon, Appleton Milo, Diary 1847 April-July.
- Harper, Charles Alfred, Diary, 1847 Apr.-Aug.
- Haskell, Thales Hastings, Autobiography, 1867.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Kimball, Heber C., Journal, in Papers 1837-1866.
- Lyman, Amasa Mason, Diary, reel 1, vol. 8, 1-26 and 1-10, written by Albert Carrington, in Amasa Mason Lyman, Collection 1832-1877.
- Rockwood, Albert Perry, Diary, 1847 April-July.
- Woodruff, Wilford, Journal, 1847 Jan.-1853 Dec., box 2, fd. 3, in Journals and papers 1828-1898, 26-77.