- Birth Date
- 10 January 1823
- Death Date
- 26 February 1897
Orlando Fish Mead
Orlando married Lydia Aby Presley at Salt Lake City.
- Age at Departure: 25
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- "Another Pioneer Passes Away," Eastern Utah Advocate , 4 Mar. 1897, .
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jackson, Ronald Vern, Salt Lake City, Utah, Tax List 1854-61, Salt Lake City, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, Inc.
- "Mead, Orlando Fish," [Biographical sketch], in Andrew Jenson, comp., Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia , 4:753.
- "Now And Then," Salt Lake Telegram, 29 July 1926, 8.
- "Obituary Note," Deseret News [Weekly], 20 Mar. 1897, 448.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Ricketts, Norma Baldwin, The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848 , , 222-23.
- Ricketts, Norma Baldwin. The Mormon Battalion: U.S. Army of the West, 1846-1848, Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press, 1996, 23.
- Salt Lake City Death Records
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Watt, Ronald G., Consecration Deeds Index, 1854-1868.