- Birth Date
- 12 July 1819
- Death Date
- 12 April 1860
John Sherman Fowler
John Sherman Fowler was part of the 1st Company of Ten led by Wilford Woodruff. His death date is confirmed by the inscription on his gravestone.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Bullock, Thomas, Journals 1843-1849, vol. 4.
- Clayton, William, Diary, 1847 January-December.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Kimball, Heber C., Journal, in Papers 1837-1866.
- Rockwood, Albert Perry, Diary, 1847 April-July.
- Woodruff, Wilford, Journal, 1847 Jan.-1853 Dec., box 2, fd. 3, in Journals and papers 1828-1898, 26-77.