- Birth Date
- 10 July 1856
- Death Date
- 4 October 1856
Marinda Nancy Pay
Daughter of Richard and Sarah Pay. Marinda died en route on 4 Oct. west of Scotts Bluff (see Journals of James G. Bleak and Dan Jones.) Jones calls her "Maranda." She was 10 weeks old.
- Age at Departure: Infant
- Died en Route
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company, Journal 1856 May-December.
- “John A. Hunt Company report, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 49)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 9.
- Letter from John A. Hunt to Brigham Young, 11 October 1856.
- Linforth, J., [Letter], Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star, 10 January 1857, 27-28.
- Pay, Mary G. to S. S. Jones,Handcart Veterans Association, 18 Oct. 1908. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd. 5.