- Birth Date
- 24 December 1824
- Death Date
- 14 September 1864
Thomas Bagshaw Broderick
Thomas sailed to America in 1850 on the ship Argo, and initially came to Utah that year. He then returned to England to serve a mission, and married while there. According to his obituary, he returned to Utah in 1856 with his wife in the 1856 John A. Hunt Company. On 3 March 1857 they both rebaptized, while members of the Salt Lake City Eleventh Ward.
His birth date is confirmed by the inscription on his gravestone.
- Age at Departure: 30
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 25
- "Death of Elder Broderick," Deseret News [Weekly], 19 October 1864, 2.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- “John A. Hunt Company report, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 49)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 8.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.