- Birth Date
- About 1808
- Death Date
William was a boot maker from England. The Beasley family arrived in New York on 27 March 1856 via the ship Caravan. They continued their westward journey as part of the Hunt company. The family left company on 12 October to return to Ft. Laramie.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Head of Household
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company, Journal 1856 May-December.
- Hunt, John A., [Journal], in "Church Emigration Book"
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- “John A. Hunt Company report, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 49)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 9.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.