- Birth Date
- 29 April 1827
- Death Date
- 8 February 1905
Hans Ulrich Bryner Jr.
Hans, his wife Anna and daughter Maria came from Switzerland in 1856 on the ship Enoch Train. His is name "Ulrich" and his wife and daughter's name are "Marian."
Hans became blind as a result of an accident before he departed for America. He traveled with his wife and daughter. There is an entry (8 August) in the 1856 Dan Jones company journal incorrectly stating that his mother was traveling with him to Utah in 1856.
His birth date and death date are confirmed by his death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Anderson, Rosella B. and Lilly B. Frandson, "A History of Hans Ulrich Bryner, Sr. and Hans Ulrich Bryner, Jr., 1-4.
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company, Journal 1856 May-December.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- “John A. Hunt Company report, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 49)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 14.
- "One More Passes On," Eastern Utah Advocate, 16 February 1905, .
- Utah Death Certificates.