- Birth Date
- About 1817
- Death Date
- 7 October 1856
Wife of John Walters. Esther traveled with her husband and daughters. She died while en route to Utah because of a stampede. Her year of birth is confirmed by the Jones and Linforth accounts as being age 39 at the time of her death.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Died en Route
- Dan Jones Emigrating Company, Journal 1856 May-December.
- Hunt, John A., [Journal], in "Church Emigration Book"
- “John A. Hunt Company report, 1856.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 49)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1856, 13.
- Letter from John A. Hunt to Brigham Young, 11 October 1856.
- Linforth, J., [Letter], Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star, 10 January 1857, 27-28.
- Stewart, Elizabeth White, [Autobiography], in Workman, Mary Ellen B., comp., "Ancestors of Isaac Mitton Stewart and Elizabeth White" .