- Birth Date
- 10 December 1823
- Death Date
- 16 January 1909
Thomas Poulson Cloward
Thomas was part of the 9th Company of Ten led by Heber C Kimball. At some point, he returned to Winter Quarters because he is seen coming across the plains again in 1852 with his wife and children.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "6th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 Sep. 1852, 2.
- "Another Pioneer Passes," Salt Lake Herald , 17 Jan. 1909, .
- Bullock, Thomas, Journals 1843-1849, vol. 4.
- Clayton, William, Diary, 1847 January-December.
- Cloward, Thomas Poulson, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols, 44:2.
- Cloward, Thomas Poulson, [Autobiography], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 44:3.
- Cloward, Thomas Poulson, Autobiographical sketch 1894.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 38.
- Kimball, Heber C., Journal, in Papers 1837-1866.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Rockwood, Albert Perry, Diary, 1847 April-July.
- Utah Death Certificates.