- Birth Date
- 23 February 1809
- Death Date
- 1 December 1874
Her surname is spelled "Wyott" on the 1866 ship Caroline manifest.
Elizabeth was indirectly listed in the company roster in William Chipman's notebook under her husband James Wyatt.
More research is needed to correctly identify Elizabeth's birth date. Indirect sources including censuses, a P.E.F. record, and an obituary, point to a variety of birth years ranging from 1805-1812. The birth date listed reflects family tradition on Family Tree.
- Age at Departure: 57
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- "Died," Salt Lake Herald, 4 December 1874, 3.
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 325.