- Birth Date
- 8 April 1845
- Death Date
- 10 April 1924
Martha Ann Sainsbury
Martha Ann Wiscombe
According to the book Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude, Martha gave birth to her daughter Elizabeth while traveling in the William Chipman Company and continued on to Utah in another company arriving in Utah 1 October 1866. More research is needed to confirm what company she arrived to Utah in as the book lists a company that does not exist (Dan Rawlins 1866). She may have possibly come in the Joseph S. Rawlins Company (1866).
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 20
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1861 England and Wales Census.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- 1920 United States Federal Census
- Chipman, William H., Notebook, 1866.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Passenger List: of Cap. W. Chipman's Train," Deseret News, 26 September 1866, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 326.
- "Pioneer of 1866," Salt Lake Tribune, 12 Apr. 1924, 4:11.
- Utah Death Certificates.