- Birth Date
- 8 January 1813
- Death Date
- 19 September 1889
Albert Carrington traveled with the 1847 Brigham Young Company and was part of the 2nd Company of Ten led by Ezra Taft Benson. At some point, he returned to Winter Quarters, because he is seen crossing the plains again in 1851 accompanying a newly appointed federal judge back to the Valley with a handful of other men.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Age at Departure: 38
- Bullock, Thomas, Journals 1843-1849, vol. 4.
- Clayton, William, Diary, 1847 January-December.
- Deseret News [Weekly], 19 August 1851, 308.
- Jacob, Norton, Reminiscence and journal 1844 May-1852 January, 47-85.
- Kimball, Heber C., Journal, in Papers 1837-1866.
- Lyman, Amasa Mason, Diary, reel 1, vol. 8, 1-26 and 1-10, written by Albert Carrington, in Amasa Mason Lyman, Collection 1832-1877.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 74.
- Rockwood, Albert Perry, Diary, 1847 April-July.
- Snow, Erastus, Journal 1835-1851; 1856-1857, vol. 4, 3-91.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Williams, Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie. "A Sketch of Henrietta Elizabeth Crombie Williams," in Journal of Enoch Burns, 7-13.
- Woodruff, Wilford, Journal, 1847 Jan.-1853 Dec., box 2, fd. 3, in Journals and papers 1828-1898, 26-77.