- Birth Date
- 22 September 1821
- Death Date
- 28 December 1904
She was traveling with her daughter, Charlotte, and nephew William Durrant. William's name does not appear on the list of emigrants. That may be because he hired out to drive team with the company. He married both Charlotte and Lavenia shortly after arriving in the Valley.
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- “Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. (Roster)
- “Captain John D. Holladay, receipts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333. (Roster)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 340.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1965.