- Birth Date
- Death Date
Rachel Ann Morrell
She and her daughter, Clara, arrived in New York on 5 July 1866 via the ship American Congress. On the ship records, she is misidentified as "Richard." Additional research is needed to properly identify these two individuals. It is uncertain if "Morrill/Morrell" is a maiden name or a married name.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- “Captain John D. Holladay, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. (Roster)
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1891.
- "Passenger List," Deseret News, 19 September 1866, 333. (Roster)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 335.