- Birth Date
- 11 November 1859
- Death Date
- 1 January 1968
Hilda was the daughter of Pehr Andersson and Maria Catherina Larsson. In Utah she married John A. Erickson.
Her obituary indicates that until her death, she was the sole survivor of the pioneers who traveled to Utah before the transcontinental railroad was completed in 1869.
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Erickson, Hilda Andersson, Interview, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1966, 19-20.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 October 1866, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, General Files (CR 376 1) (except for 1847-49 which are in Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849).
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Utah's Last Original Pioneer Dies At 108," Deseret News, 2 January 1968, B1.