- Birth Date
- 25 November 1822
- Death Date
- 12 July 1915
The Kershaw family crossed the Atlantic Ocean in 1865 on the ship Mexicanna. Although the Kershaw family is on the Willes company roster, according to Thomas Alston, they may have traveled for some time with the Henson Walker company. She was a widow as her husband George Frederick Kershaw died on the ship Mixicana.
- Age at Departure: 42
- Head of Household
- Alston, Thomas, [Autobiography], in Ray Lester Alston, comp., "Thomas Alston and Mary Ellen Holt Alston," , 16-19.
- "Captain W. S. S. Willis' Company," Deseret News, 20 September 1865, 403.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Funeral of Mrs. Kershaw Held in Twenty-first Ward," Deseret Evening News , 17 July 1915, 5.
- "South African Emigration, 1853-1865," in Wright, Evan P. A History of the South African Mission ,, vol. 1, 264-280.
- Thompson, Annie Maria Kershaw, "History of Annie Maria Kershaw Thompson," in Danny Jessop and Marla W. Jessop, comps., Joseph Frederick Thompson Ancestry , 38.
- Utah Death Certificates.