Ann Lythgoe Booth
- Birth Date
- 13 November 1836
- Death Date
- 5 September 1906
Ann traveled with her daughters, Lucy and Ellen. They emigrated from England by way of the ship Monarch of the Sea. They continued their westward journey as part of the 1864 Rawlins Company. Her husband, John Booth, had already traveled to Utah in an earlier company.
Her birth date and death date are confirmed by her death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News [Weekly], 17 August 1864, 369.
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger C, p. 263.
- Ship Passenger and Manifest Lists/Mormon Migration
- Utah Death Certificates, 1904 - 1964