- Birth Date
- 7 December 1802
- Death Date
- 3 February 1886
She was a plural wife of Brigham Young. She initially came with him and her children in 1848, but she made a couple of other trips back east and returned with emigrant trains.
Her handwritten letter confirms that she did travel with the Hindley company in 1855.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Age at Departure: 52
- Age at Departure: 62
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- "Captain W. S. S. Willis' Company," Deseret News, 20 September 1865, 403.
- Cobb, Augusta Adams, to Charlotte Ives Cobb, 28 June 1855, in Theodore Schroeder Collection.
- Cook, Phineas Wolcott, Reminiscences and journal, 1843-1886, 52-56.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June," In Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- "Obituary," Salt Lake Herald, 4 February 1886, 5.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.