- Birth Date
- 1 June 1835
- Death Date
- 8 February 1885
Heber Parley Kimball
Heber initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Heber C. Kimball Company in 1848. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
In 1861 he served as Captain of the 2nd division in the Joseph W. Young/Ansil P. Harmon/Heber P. Kimball Company.
- Age at Departure: 13
- Heber Chase Kimball (Age: 46)
- Mary Kimball (Age: 46)
- Vilate Kimball (Age: 42)
- Lucy Kimball (Age: 22)
- William Henry Kimball (Age: 22)
- Helen Mar Whitney (Age: 19)
- Joseph Fielding Smith (Age: 9)
- David Patten Kimball (Age: 8)
- Martha Ann Smith (Age: 7)
- Charles Spaulding Kimball (Age: 5)
- Brigham Willard Kimball (Age: 3)
- Solomon Farnham Kimball (Age: 1)
- Age at Departure: 21
- Age at Departure: 26
- Company Captain
- "Death of Heber P. Kimball," Deseret News, 11 February 1885, 57.
- "Death of Heber P. Kimball. Another of the Pioneers Gone to His Final Rest," 10 February 1885, 9.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hovey, Joseph Grafton, Reminiscences and journals 1845-1856, vol. 1, 130-75.
- Jacobs, Zebulon, Reminiscences and diaries, 1861-1877, fd. 1.
- Jefferies, William, Reminiscences and diary, 1886, 22.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 14.
- Keetch, Mercy Truth Barker, Reminiscences 1902, vol. 2, 8p.
- Utah Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, 1847-1966.
- Yates, William, Journals, 1848-1891, 4p.
- Young, Brigham and Heber C. Kimball and J. M. Grant to To Whom It May Concern, 3 November 1856. Brigham Young office files 1832-1878, Letterbooks, 1844-1877.