- Birth Date
- 9 February 1811
- Death Date
- 24 December 1880
The Halford family arrived in the States in 1855 via the ship Emerald Isle. They must have remained in the east for a few years, because they are not seen crossing the plains to the Valley until 1861 with the David Cannon Company.
- Age at Departure: 50
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- "Capt. D. H. Cannon's Train," The Mountaineer , 13 July 1861, 162.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Information Wanted," Latter-day Saint Millennial Star , 32(7 June 1870), 368.
- Tripp, Bartlett, Journal, 1861 May-Aug., 1-25.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.