- Birth Date
- 12 May 1825
- Death Date
- 3 August 1882
Morrill Lockwood Davis
Morrill was listed as "Marion L Davis" in the 1860 Census.
Morrill traveled in the same company as his parents-in-law (Robert Harrison and Hannah Kenner), as well as his two brother-in-laws (Foster Ray and Samuel Thompson Kenner).
More research is needed to confirm Morrill's date of birth as family tradition and data from Morrill's death register conflict. At this time, date listed reflects family tradition from Family Tree at FamilySearch.org.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 1860 United States Census
- “Emigration list for Spring, 1860.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1856-1862, p. 1-6. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 56)
- Esshom, Frank. Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah, (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 839.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Hayward, Ira, Journal, item 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1860, 7.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.