- Birth Date
- 16 August 1832
- Death Date
- 4 February 1909
Charles Roscoe Savage
Charles initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Franklin Brown Company in 1860. He served in the company as Chaplain and Secretary.
Then, in 1866, he traveled with the Thomas E. Ricks Company.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 33
- Autobiography of Rachel Seamons Hancey in [Collected Information on the Seamons and Related Families, ca. 1980], p. 6-7 at Church History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah, MS 7571 #1.
- Church Emigration Book
- Marriott, Ann Gregory, Diary 1866 Apr.-Sept., 17-32.
- Savage, C. R., [Daybook], in "Church Emigration Book."
- Savage, Charles R., "A Photographic Tour of Nearly 9,000 Miles," Philadelphia Photographer , 1867, 313-16.
- Savage, Charles R., Diaries 1855-1909, vol. 3, 28 p., June-Sept. 1860.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.