Ezra Thompson Clark
- Birth Date
- 23 November 1823
- Death Date
- 17 October 1901
The Clark family initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Willard Richards Company in 1848. The Clark family included Ezra Thompson Clark and his wife Mary Stevenson, and their sons Ezra James and Timothy Baldwin.
At the end of a mission, Ezra Thompson traveled home with the John W. Berry Company in 1858.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 34
- Returning Missionary
- Bullock, Thomas, Journal, 1858 May-June.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Brigham Young, 26 June 1858, in Brigham Young, Office Files 1832-1878, reel 36, box 26, fd. 5.
- Bullock, Thomas, to Editor, 22 July 1858, in Missionary Reports, fd. 17.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Clark, Mary Stevenson, Autobiography [ca. 1908], 2-3.
- Coombs, Isaiah Moses, Diary, in Isaiah Moses Coombs, Collection 1835-1938, reel 1, box 1, fd. 3, vol. 8, 16-66.
- Crosby, Caroline Barnes, Memoirs and diary 1851-1882, fd. 2, 7-24.
- Crosby, Jonathan, Papers, in Caroline Barnes Crosby, Memoirs and diary 1851-1882, reel 1, item 1, 27-29.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Goddard, George, Journal, in George Goddard, Papers 1855-1899, reel 1, box 1, fd. 2.
- Jenson, Andrew, Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia , 3:343-4.
- Journal History, Supp. after 31 Dec. 1848, p. 17
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1858, 32.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Missionary Record Index
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Welchman, Arthur P., Reminiscences and diary, [ca.1854-1917], fd. 1, 93-94.