- Birth Date
- 7 October 1827
- Death Date
- 15 March 1891
The company she traveled with was noted in local church financial records.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 2.
- Mason, Jennie Edith Bell, “Elizabeth Panting and Jane Panting Bell, biographies.”
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 216.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .