- Birth Date
- 23 August 1824
- Death Date
She was a widow.
She sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton, but the ship manifest lists her as a widow.
- Age at Departure: 31
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 November 1856, 19.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 274.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .