- Birth Date
- 21 December 1839
- Death Date
- 6 November 1856
Rasmus Peter Hansen
His surname is spelled Hanson in some sources. He was traveled on to Utah with Paul and Lovisa Jacobsen, his adoptive parents and his half sister, Maren Sophia Jorgensen. This was possibly after the death of his parents. We know that his father died en route, but do not have a death date for his mother.
- Age at Departure: 16
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company, Journal 1856 May-Nov., 16-53.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 224.
- Rasmussen, Mette Mortensen, Reminiscences.
- Smith, Marilyn Austin, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.