- Birth Date
- 23 February 1816
- Death Date
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship John J. Boyd.
Their children, Maren Sophia and Rasmus Peter Hansen came on to Utah with the Anders Jorgensen family.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- James G. Willie Emigrating Company, Journal 1856 May-Nov., 16-53.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 224.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .
- Smith, Don H., e-mail communication, 8 Apr. 2010
- Smith, Marilyn Austin, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.