- Birth Date
- 11 October 1820
- Death Date
- 31 January 1898
Martha Ann Campkin
Martha Ann Webb
The Campkin family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Caravan.
She was a widow and traveled to Utah with one of supply wagons.
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, November 1856, 24.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 270.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Rogerson, Josiah. "Captain J. G. Willie's Or, the Fourth Handcart Company of 1856 [No. 1]," Salt Lake Herald, 15 December 1907, .
- Smith, Marilyn Austin, Faithful Stewards--the Life of James Gray Willie and Elizabeth Ann Pettit, 95-120.