- Birth Date
- 23 November 1835
- Death Date
- 12 December 1917
She is the sister of Mary Durham. She was mistakenly listed on the 1856 Horizon ship manifest as "Eliza Martin." She has often been mistaken for Edward Martin's future wife, Eliza Salmon, who traveled on the same ship under her maiden name. (See Pioneer Information for Edward Martin)
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Beaver. 'Aunt' Eliza M. Anderson Handcart Pioneer, Dies," Deseret Evening News, 18 December 1917, 12.
- Durham, Thomas, Journal 1854-1871, 15-16.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 68.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 228.
- Utah Death Certificates.