- Birth Date
- 22 March 1807
- Death Date
- 11 December 1888
Martha Robinson Blackham
William Wallwork was taken care of by Martha after his father (Thomas Wallwork) died en route.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 69.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 234.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Ship Passenger and Manifest Lists/Mormon Migration