- Birth Date
- About 1830
- Death Date
He has been confused with Bartoleme Bonnet, who, according to the St. Germain, Italy branch records, was born in 1826 and emigrated to America in June 1856. Bone Barteleme is listed on the 1856 Horizon ship manifest, which departed 25 May 1856 as "Bone Bartholme," age 26, a weaver from Piedmont, Italy. He died enroute.
He sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 26
- European Emigration Index [ca. 1926].
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 8, 76.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 266.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Ship Passenger and Manifest Lists/Mormon Migration