- Christening Date
- 1 January 1832
- Death Date
- 22 September 1856
He married Ann Pugh in 1856 aboard ship Horizon and died en route on plains.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Bell, Stella Jaques, Life History and Writings of John Jaques , 306.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Jaques, John, [Letter]. Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star, 28 June 1856, p. 411-413.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 73.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 238.
- Rogerson, Josiah, Sr., "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Ship Passenger and Manifest Lists/Mormon Migration