- Birth Date
- 29 July 1809
- Death Date
- 14 October 1856
Came with his wife and 5 children. His death is recorded in the Sugarhouse Ward records. Birth date is also confirmed by Sugarhouse Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company, Journal, 1856 June-Sept.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 25.
- Oakley, John, Journal excerpt 1856 June-Aug. 19 June 1856
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 274.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 162.
- Sugarhouse Ward, Record of Members
- Walters, Archer, Diary 1856 Mar.-Sept., 9-16.