- Birth Date
- About 1791
- Death Date
- 13 September 1856
Mary Taylor Mayo
The family sailed to America in 1855 on the Charles Buck, and the ship manifest lists her as 65-year-old a widow. This would make her born about 1791.
Her surname is "Mayer" in the Walters journals and diary.
- Age at Departure: 65
- Died en Route
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company, Journal, 1856 June-Sept.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 23.
- Oakley, John, Journal excerpt 1856 June-Aug.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 164.
- Walters, Archer, Diary 1856 Mar.-Sept., 9-16.