- Birth Date
- 10 May 1817
- Death Date
- 22 November 1883
Left company 20 June in Iowa, from Wales and is listed on Mormon Migration as a shoemaker.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company, Journal, 1856 June-Sept.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 25.
- Oakley, John, Journal excerpt 1856 June-Aug.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 160.