- Birth Date
- 29 July 1856
- Death Date
- 12 January 1937
Mary Jane Doney
She died with the surname of Lowe. Her name on the PEF Ledger is "Ann".
- Age at Departure: Infant
- Born en Route
- Ham, Ann, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- "Handcart Vets Hold Reunion," Deseret Evening News, 3 October 1907, 11.
- Idaho Death Index, 1890-1962.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 28.
- Lowe, Robert G., to Mr. Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, 22 September 1907. Handcart Veterans Association Scrapbook 1906-1914, fd. 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 192.
- Walters, Archer, Diary 1856 Mar.-Sept., 9-16.