- Birth Date
- 2 September 1788
- Death Date
- 29 November 1856
Traveled from England with wife Elizabeth and son James. Listed as a laborer in Mormon Migration. Birth and death date recorded at the time of his death in the Sugar House Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 67
- Head of Household
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company, Journal, 1856 June-Sept.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Ham, Ann, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 217.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 154.
- Sugarhouse Ward, Record of Members