- Birth Date
- 21 March 1828
- Death Date
- 17 September 1856
He came with his wife and 3 children. Sugar House Ward records indicate he died "on Big Sandy Utah."
- Age at Departure: 28
- Died en Route
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company, Journal, 1856 June-Sept.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Ham, Ann, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper.
- Hanson, Frances Hiley Booth, Autobiography 1909, [2-3].
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 26.
- Oakley, John, Journal excerpt 1856 June-Aug.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 154.
- Sugarhouse Ward, Record of Members