- Birth Date
- 15 December 1846
- Death Date
- 21 October 1932
In some sources her given name is "Rebecca." Her birth certificate shows that she was given the name of "Mary Hanna Sanderson" when she was born, but changer her name to "Rhoda Sanderson" when she came to the United States. Her death certificate shows her name as "Rhoda Sanderson Groesbeck," and her name on her gravestone inscription is "Rhoda S. Groesbeck."
She left the company at Florence on 24 July and then traveled to Utah in 1861.
- Age at Departure: 9
- Age at Departure: 14
- Daniel Duncan McArthur Emigrating Company, Journal, 1856 May-Sep.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 35.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 5, p. 32.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 299.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 164.
- Utah Death Certificates.