- Birth Date
- About 1761
- Death Date
- 5 October 1855
Mary Ann Campbell Robbins
Mary Ann Campbell Robbins is the grandmother of Charles Ramsden Bailey, who came with the 1855 Richard Ballantyne Company. Mary Ann met his family at Hickory Grove, but she did not travel with that company. Her name is included in the 1855 Milo Andrus Company roster and does not appear on the 1855 Richard Ballantyne Company roster. The autobiography of Charles Ramsden Bailey says, "Our relatives Came in the Second Company. . . . We is [was] the first of the 13 Pound Company[.] Our Reletives Came in the Seacond Company[.]"
- Age at Departure: 94
- Died en Route
- Bailey, Charles Ramsden, Autobiography, in Joel Edward Ricks, Cache Valley Historical Material [ca. 1955], reel 1, item 9, 10-12.
- "Names of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 October 1855, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 199.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 116.
- Ship Passenger and Manifest Lists/Mormon Migration