- Birth Date
- 18 December 1822
- Death Date
- 24 May 1895
William Gill Mills
William and his wife initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Milo Andrus Company in 1855. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
His death date is confirmed by the Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Age at Departure: 32
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 33
- "Names of Passengers," Deseret News, 17 October 1855, 5.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 188.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 104.
- Ship Passenger and Manifest Lists/Mormon Migration
- Stocks, Henry, Diary, 1844-1870.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.