- Birth Date
- 1 January 1805
- Death Date
- 11 April 1877
Levi Evans Riter
The Riter family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Jedediah M. Grant/Joseph B. Noble Company in 1847. The Riter family included Levi Evans, his wife Rebecca Wollerton Dilworth, and their children Samuel Harvey Wollerton, William Wollerton, and Ann Elizabeth.
In 1849, Levi traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the Thomas Rhoades Company in 1849 as indicated in William Glover’s account.
At the end of a mission, he traveled home with the John Brown Company in 1853 as indicated in the 17 July 1853 Journal History.
Again, in 1856, he traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the John C. Naegle Company as indicated in Silas Sanford Smith’s Journal.
- Age at Departure: 42
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 44
- Age at Departure: 48
- Age at Departure: 51
- Glover, William, [Account of the Ship Brooklyn, ca. 1884], 7-8.
- Henderson, John Harris, Autobiography [ca. 1909], 38-42.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 17 July 1853, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 29.
- Smith, Silas Sanford, Journal 1854-1906.
- "William W. Riter is Called Beyond," Iron County Record, 27 Jan. 1922, 6.