- Birth Date
- 25 February 1827
- Death Date
His given name is "Edwin" in the Council Point Emigrating Company Journal. Edmund was in the Little Cottonwood Ward in 1852.
- Age at Departure: 25
- Head of Household
- “5th Company of 50 Report, 1852 September 14.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 10)
- Bowering, George Kirkman, Journal 1842 July-1875 Jan, 79-118.
- Council Point Emigrating Company, Journal, 1851 Nov.-1852 Sept.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.